Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Mom's Birthday

Yep it was this month that my mom incarnated and the date was 9th of July. Birthdays have always been special in our family and now from where we are, it means even more..
This time it was Rikunj who made it special for her by his wondeful gift. He had been planning about this for a while i know and he did a splendid job in the end. I could see the work was more than worthwhile when mom talked about it on the phone. She was very happy,surprised and impressed!

Here's a piece of what he did... Its a photoframe with my mom in the centre and for a change you can see me in the form of stars along with my brother-courtesy my brother ofcourse! :)
But what was most touching was the things he wrote there in these frames and in other "gift vouchers" that we there alongside it. Great work indeed!

It made her day and i'm sure this gift will be cherished a lot.
We luv you mom!
Kudos Big Bro!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photo frame is really good, I am sure ur brother must b havin loadz of hidden talents inside him :) u better start planning from now for your mom's next birthday n let me know if u need my help :D

please put a larger view of the frame so that i can see the kidoz and the queen properly.

wish ur mom a Happy Belated Birthday on my behalf:)

Keep smiling and keep using C_ _ _ _ _ E ...LOL