Thursday, July 20, 2006

10 years ago

1. I was in the 7th standard.

2. Maths and Michael Jackson were my two obsessions.

3. I had a crush on one of my class mates.

4. My Brother and I used to share a bicycle.

5. Surat used to be hit with major power cuts and I crammed for my History test in candlelight.

6. I had never been to a candlelight dinner or a date for that matter.

7. I never had an outing with my friends.

8. I never drank coffee. {Gosh}

9. I drank milk every morning. {Double gosh}

10. I wanted to be an Astronaut.


....and now-well i'm a software engineer waiting for the server error to be resolved so that i can carry on with my work in the middle of the night...so just sneaked out a bit of time and the result is in front of you!

2 comments:

Mumbai Guy said...

All of points 2 to 10 while in 7th standard?

:-)

good luck with your server management.

ashok said...

triple "GOSH" !!!