Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Blues - III

“Look at me!”
“I know how you will feel when I tell you this. But I don’t have any other choice.”
“We cannot carry on like this. We are birds of different kinds. We cannot stick together”
“I know you love me truly. But I don’t. I cannot keep cheating you for ever. I’m sorry!! Don’t ever try to meet me again. Bye”
 
I framed these words after multiple attempts and rehearsed few times and decided to convey her at the Café.
 
I fell in love with her on the next micro second I saw her for the first time. I proposed her next week and we started to date the next month onwards. In the next quarter I realized she was not one for me. We had different opinions on everything. We didn’t sync on anything.
 
When I wanted to go for a movie, she wanted to land on dance floor.
I – Music, She-Movies
I-Temple, She-Shopping
I-Yes, She-No
 
I was looking for a single occasion when both of our thought process went in sync. But could not find it even once that way. I would not have come to the conclusion of breaking with her if I could find even one, at least one instance. But No. There was none! Pity!
 
I looked at her in her eyes and cleared my throat.
 
“Look at me!”
“I know how you will feel when I tell you this. But I don’t have any other choice.”
“We cannot carry on like this. We are birds of different kinds. We cannot stick together”
“I know you love me truly. But I don’t. I cannot keep cheating you for ever. I’m sorry!! Don’t ever try to meet me again. Bye”
 
She told these exact words to me.
 
For the first time, I fell in love with her truly.

PS :: Not my creation, but felt it to be apt for the occassion; hence posted it here! :)

3 comments:

Mumbai Guy said...

Lolz. I could kind of relate to this lines. First, I fell in love. Madly would be an understatement. After few years, all of a sudden, she looked like a stranger.

Anyways, first love is always unforgettable.

Howz you doing Mayur bhai? Howz America treating you?

Mayur said...

hey man..US is treatin me great..been to a lot of places and met a lot of ppl-nice experience this..hw are u doin??

starry said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I do hope you stop by again.loved reading this post.