Saturday, May 30, 2009

Another chapter for the history books

Geez! Its my birthday today! Strangely enough, each of my last 5 birthdays have been celebrated at different locations around the globe..Wonder where the next one will be! Too early to think about that though!

The wishes have flooded my scrapbook and inboxes and they always delight me! Cherished talking to the folks who called up-it does make you feel special. The birthday has just got started(it is 2:30AM as I write); the celebrations weren't that great this time around, but there's an entire day to look forward to! I loved the South Park song that was brought up on the occassion. So here it is for the records-

Thanks Ameya for the song! :)

2 comments:

Mumbai Guy said...

Birthday dude - Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!!

Next time, maybe star trek space? :)

Mayur said...

Thanks buddy! :)

Yeah man; nice idea that-food for thought definitely! ;)