Saturday, May 31, 2008

Prison Break!

Well rarely do i watch any TV series as i prefer more of sports, music and news on the idiot box. Another reason being that you don't get that kind of stuff which captures your imagination and keeps you hooked up. But that all changed recently as i started watching Prison Break on my brother's recommendation.

It is an awesome series which starts off with a man named Michael Scofield(played by Wentworth Miller) deliberately making his way to the prison to help escape his innocent elder brother who is framed wrongly for the murder of vice-president's brother. Micheal is one hell of a character-he is smart, witty, intelligent and most importantly stays unruffled in difficult and unforeseen circumstances. Ah and did i tell you my brother thinks that i resemble him-dunno how true is that though! :P

Other characters like Fernando Sucre, T-Bag and Sarah are equally interesting. I'll recommend this series to everyone and i bet you wont be disappointed!

PS : The fourth season is going to start off this September!

And oh it was my birthday yesterday and the smell of black forest doesn't seem to have parted itself completely from my face as yet as i write but it was fun. The best surprises come when you least expect it! Well do pray for me and I'll keep my fingers crossed hoping that this will be the year that makes a lot of positive difference to whats gonna happen in the future! Cheers!

1 comment:

Vaibhav J said...

Hey thats a mighty good series.
Nice to see u back on posts mayur.
Cheers!