Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Aideu!

Goodbye...Alvida...Hejdo....Adios...

The heart feels choked with emotion and words won't come out the way i feel right now..You've been the one who have always been there for me since i've been at this place-when the skies were grey, when the nights were dark, when in party and in pain, when all my efforts went in vein-you were the one who provided me the solace and gave me the comfort i required to pacify my nerves to help me see the light of yet another day...

It is the time i dreaded the most, this is the time when my heart feels low but my heads stays strong-its time to let you go-i'll cherish all the times we've been together-the good times-the bad times-the happy times-and the shit times-and although i'll leave you now-you'll always stay in one happy corner of my memory..

Goodbye B-15...aideu Shambhu Vihar!!

PS: Oh i think i forgot to mention that i just moved out of my old flat to a new place..and here's the video dedicated to that place! Hope you enjoy ;)
Cheers!





PS2: The video depicts the room as it was-no makeup-what you see is what you get! :P

5 comments:

Mumbai Guy said...

Ah - And for a moment I thought your retiring from blog world. :-) Yeah right place memory will remain wid you all the time.

Hey Mayur - welcome back. Good to see you again after long time.

Keshi said...

Im glad its only a Goodbye to ur old place...at first I thought u were quitting blogs :)

Keshi.

Mayur said...

Hey MG, Keshi that was written this way just to mislead :)

Mumbai Guy said...

I figured.

Mayur said...

haan bhai tussi gr8 ho! :)