Monday, October 09, 2006

Leave Me a Loan ;)

Life flows like a river and you move on leaving old paths behind and try to forget what happened in the past-but damn you’ll always be “blessed” with few people who always keep you reminding about old things. Yesterday only one of my old friends told me on phone “You made a big mistake by letting her go…

Phew!! Well I don’t know if what happened was right or wrong but I do believe that every step you take and every decision you make plays a very important part in where you land up eventually. And I can say I don’t have any complaints regarding where and how I am right now!

The only thing is that i'm looking to do is to reach to the higher skies-Guess what-now I’m again planning to go back to studies-yeah wanna do post grad.-as I wrote here before, I always wanted to do MBA and now I’m planning to do it from the BEST institution abroad. I think I have what it takes to be at the pinnacle and GMAT can’t come in my way…

The only thing I’m skeptical is about finance so it could help if you please LEAVE ME A LOAN!! :) he he [ Pun intended ]

Anyways I’ve started working out things for my dream in the meanwhile here’s something that I found amusing and it’ll surely put a smile on your face.
Its called a Woman’s Poem –not my creation :)


A Woman's Poem


He didn't like the curry
And he didn't like my cake.
He said my biscuits were too hard...
Not like his mother used to make.

I didn't prepare the coffee right
He didn't like the stew,
I didn't mend his socks
The way his mother used to do.

I pondered for an answer
I was looking for a clue.
Isn't there anything I could do
To match his mothers shoe

Then I smiled as I saw light
One thing I could definitely do
I turned around and slapped him tight...
Like his mother used to !!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Achievers relish
challenges and use them to their own advantage...:)

Keshi said...

LOL good poem, loved it!

Keshi.